Her er den tale som jeg skrev til de 3 fantastiske undervisere som har ført det første hold Mastercoaches igennem uddannelsen: Sofia Manning, Mie Madsen og Chris Manning..
- Thank you for sharing so much of your selves through this year, and thank you for being private.
- Thank you for noticing all our gifts and thank you for not seeing all the potential in us – we will see it ourselves as time goes by.
- Thank you for supporting us in all the insights we had, and thank you for not being there when we face them further on.
- Thank you for inspiring us with all your knowledge, and thank you for boring us with details and models that makes us all better coaches
- Thank you for provoking us with comments about our performance and appearance, and thank you for not pushing us
- Thank you for embracing all our qualities, and thank you for not accepting us not being pure 13 on the scale
- Thank you for showing us so many fantastic tools to use, and thank you for not showing us even more
- Thank you for showing us that there is no right – only our own, and thank you for telling us what is wrong
- Thank you for giving us so many guest teachers to inspire us, and thank you for not giving us all you had access to
- Thank you for laughing with us, and thank for laughing of us
- Thank you for reminding us that we have a body, and thank for not forgetting our heads
- Thank you for following up on our set goals, and thank you for not minding for the ones we didn’t make
- Thank you for believing in us, and thank you for not believing a word we are saying
- Thank you for touching us in our hearts, and thank you for not impressing us so much that we can’t find our own way in life
- Thank you for making us strong, and thank you for making us vulnerable
- Thank you for making us Master Coaches!
- Thank you!